Public Toilet (piso ihi ; dos tae)

Monday, September 1, 2008

Dream date

"Every body has their dream date, It should be in a perfect place, should be with the right person, the perfect time, etc. but what would your dream date be?"

Well what exactly in my mind? I have dated a few but none of them fulfilled my dream date. Most of the dates I had was in the mall doing the same old boring stuffs, movies, coffee shops, dining and after that what comes next? hmmmmmm, lets say that I had learned my lessons "don't do sex on your first date". If you wanted the dating stage to step up to the next level, don't include it in your "things to do list", because it will just extinguish the excitement, and the interest of seeing the person again. Well unless, if your main objective is to be nailed or to nail someone.

My dream date would be in a place where you could have an intellectual masturbation, where in you would have a chance to know the person deeper,(wow hopeless romantic) at the same time an enjoyable place, and for me, the Zoo would be perfect( hehehehe) . I never been there before, so the date would be fun and memorable. A theme park would be perfect as well or in the ocean park, but of course if it's okay with my date.

If you had dated me and I asked you to watch a movie or for a coffee that means I just wanted a company...he he he, I'm sorry....

How about you what would your dream date be?

see yah

2 komento:

Anonymous said...

Manila Ocean Park.. well ok nga dun.. sana dun tayo pumunta.. at hindi sa coffeeshop habang umuulan.. hehehe

ahemm..

honga pala.. kapag takipsilim ka lang maari mailabas.. ^_^

para sa akin.. the best ang MOP para sa isang date.. at hindi pa natutuloy pag nagplan ako...

good good...

Dudong said...

salamat sa pag daan...oo nga naman...gabi lang ako naiilalabas dahil alam mu na ang dahilan...