Public Toilet (piso ihi ; dos tae)

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A night in a pressure cooker.

This place is just like a huge pressure cooker, i can feel the boiling water penetrates my skin and slowly cooking me, but instead of me being tender after long hours in this big pressure cooker, I am beginning to be dense as a rock. It makes my whole body numb and I can't feel anything. Is this the end of me? am I nothing but a failure? Do I deserve this?


OF COURSE NOT! There's no way that I'm going to end up like this. I can feel the adrenalin rush! It slowly spreads to my whole system. Fighting the stupefying effect of this pressure cooker. Makes me think fast and effectively. Fighting not to be emotionally deteriorated.


I am now making my way out of this exhausting situation, composing my self again, and picking up the scattred pieces of me from the floor. Freeing my self from this fucking Pressure Cooker.
I'm feeling better now. I can do this! just focus. Think of happy thoughts and my goal. Nothing can stop me in my race to success not even a pressure cooker or even you, dumb ass, no matter how you demotivate me or try to outrage me, YOU CAN'T STOP ME!

see yah

0 komento: