Public Toilet (piso ihi ; dos tae)

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What is the name of your angel?

"When I was a child I believed in angels.I asked his name, his name was Gabriel."

How'd I know it? you'll just feel it, you already know it long before you make your first step. Before you go to sleep ask your angel his name and you'll feel it the next morning. Don't use logic use your heart. Your heart knows a lot of things, and it always talks to you. You're listening to it when you were a child but as soon as you learn to think of your own and use logic you stopped listening, but then your heart still shouts and you never heed. Until now, it talks to you but you never listen...because you can never put a water in a cup when it's already full.

"I met someone by the name of Gabriel and I strongly feel that he is in deed my angel."

However, there is a conflict, someone has already claimed that he is my angel, and my heart and mind was now in asymmetry. I stopped listening to my heart long ago, so now even if it shrieks I can not understand. Somehow I lost connection to my self. How can 2 tigers stay in one mountain?

"Kiss of an angel"

He gave me a spellbind kiss, it made me think of him misses him and seems like I know him even before I learn to talk. It was magical. The universe conspires to help me meet my angel. The rain stopped to make my way to him the time froze when I met him. All I can see is him and all I can hear is his voice. The wind sent me his scent before I even met him. Enchanted it is...

"I don't know what happened next...because I woke up..."

See yah...

2 komento:

Dear Hiraya said...

hmmm...

panaginip lang ba ito?
hehehehe..

perstaym ko rito..

http://fjordz-hiraya.blogspot.com

Dudong said...

Dudong @ Fjordan Allego; Hi welcome to my public toilet...well panaginip ba? hahahaha...parang totoo eh