Public Toilet (piso ihi ; dos tae)

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

For you.

"I know I wounded you so deeply and the trauma that it caused you will never be disremembered. I will never hurt you again."

I am being selfish, and I know I shouldn't be.

I feel like i'm being taken for granted, I know you have many priorities and I'm not even at the least. We've talked about this many times but then nothing happened. I'm still not in your list of priorities. Yes! I am demanding it! but you didn't heed, however I understand you, I wounded you so deeply, and the trauma that it caused you, holds you back from giving me what I demand.

Remember when I first said "i love you"? You replied "Thank you!". Still, I hold on to that, I understand how you feel that time, and I know that it is may fault. I wounded you so deeply, and the trauma that it caused you, holds back those three special words to be uttered.

I asked you of our status and you told me that you are not ready for a commitment. You kept me hanging for a month, but then I tried to hold on, because I understand you, I wounded you so deeply, and the trauma that it caused you, holds you back from trusting me.

There are times that I needed someone to talk to, but you were no where to be found. You didn't even bother to ask how am I doing or how is it going. I felt alone but I understand you, I wounded you so deeply, and the trauma that it caused you, holds you back from caring for me.

I understand you! All of these things are my fault and I am the one that should be blamed.

You were always caring and thoughtful but I never appreciated it. I was so idealistic to look for something that you don't have. I was blinded by my touchstone and failed to see the beauty that you possess, kindness that you display. You tried to understand me but in return I treated you with antipathy. I was so stupid to doubt the love that you are giving, thinking that it was nothing but a game.

Now the ghost that I created in the past was now haunting me, causes me to lose control of my sanity. This is where the paranoia coming from. Scared of my own footprints, scared that the things I've done will be thrown back to me. It was all my fault, I failed to appreciate you.

I am deeply in love with you Siopao. Insanely in love...

...but I love my self more...

see yah.

10 komento:

ka bute said...

siopao is the name. hehehe.

Dudong said...

Dudong@ ka bute; oo tinatawag ko siayng Siopao...ehehehe

Abou said...

ang lalim naman ng post na to he he

[chocoley] said...

Whew, whos tht siopao kay?!?! how cute yer term of endearment for tht person, hehehe xD

Oh btw thanks fer droppin by, sorry if I have a tinee-little font on my blog... :)

Nyl said...

mataba ba sya?ba't Siopao ang name?hehe..

kala ko poem 'to..para kasing free verse. namnam mo talaga yung pain. ganyan talaga ang buhay..sabi nga ni KIm Atienza, "weather-weather lang".:) but seriously, life has still its own advantage,regardless. kita mo kung di ka bigo wala kang magagawang masterpiece. Things still inspire in both ways. Yun na lang munsa i-consider natin diba.

i enjoy reading your blog..witty and funny ka ha!titulo palang..you lead my fingertips here.:D

Dudong said...

siopao kasi mataba ung mukha nya...ehehehehe... oo tama ka nyl. namnamin mu ung sakit, kasi you'll never appreciate happiness with out it.

abe mulong caracas said...

napadaan

nagbasa...emo ba or inlababu lang?

hehehe

Dudong said...

hay....talgang inlababu lang....kasu tong letter na to ay para sana makipag break na ko...kasu pag nakikita ang siopao...hindi ko matiis...well nakapag usap na kami...everything will be fine na...kaya naedit tong entry na to to the last minute na pinost ko.

ka bute said...

"Minsan kahit ikaw ang nakaschedule, kailangan mo pa rin maghintay,
kasi hindi ikaw ang priority."

- bob ong

just a thought (--,)

MysLykeMeeh said...

Haha! Siopao! Pambihira--

eh di naramdaman mo din yung wounded soul niya? Nakakatouch naman ang post na to!

Take care!